Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bookmarks


Side One



More bookmarks!  I love making these.  It is a small original piece of art that you can actually use!  This is my latest completed piece and I love it so much I want to keep it for myself!  I can't be greedy thought, and since I only read one book at a time I will just keep my original attempt at bookmark making since it is on paper that is a bit on the thin side compared to my latest attempts.  I don't have any photos of my keeper, but I will make a point to take some in the future.  This took between 6-8 hours to ink and these doodle pieces are fun because I can just kind of zone out drawing while watching TV.  I get my inspiration from stationary, friends and Google Image searches for Floral Patterns.


Side Two
For sale at my etsy shop: 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72314642/handmade-ink-bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment