Thursday, April 14, 2011

Such a Beautiful Day

It is so beautiful outside that I am almost glad to have yard work that needs to be done.  After that I really must get out and take some pictures while the bushes are in full bloom.  I never trimmed them before they started budding so everything looks a bit like a bad hair day but something about the wildness appeals to me.  A happy mistake.  You can't tell in this photo but the tree in this picture has tiny green buds all over the winter branches.

I suppose I am going to let mom chose one of several bookmarks I have made rather than choosing for her.  I am not very good at designing something for someone unless they give me very specific instructions. Otherwise it turns out to be whatever I am feeling like making at the moment, which isn't always appropriate. The rest will go up for sale in my etsy shop.

Speaking of my shop, I was featured in my first treasury yesterday!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4da5ee4a5bac8eef4295bab2/wanted-dead-or-alive?ref=pr_tr..

That makes me smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment