Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Things

I took this photo where I used to work.  It was a haphazard old building with annoying hallways and corners.  Sometimes I miss the place yet I can't make myself go into the new business that is now renting the space.  I always wondered what, if any purpose these pipes served. 

I have spent the past hour or so looking through an old hard drive full of pictures and artwork.  Most of the art I have in hard copy so it is the same ol', same ol' but there are a few digital pieces that I had forgotten I made.  It is always nice to go back to things that I have created in the past.  I can often see them in a new light.  The same goes for writing.  I love the stories I wrote 10 years ago and often can pick up where I left off with more success than I might have starting something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment